On November 3, 2020, my wife and I were Poll Observers in Milwaukee we observed the following:
- After a Poll Worker registered a new voter, she told the voter to vote for the President beginning with a "B".
- Poll Worker asking the voter, "Who are you going to vote for"?
- Hispanic voters coming in and asking in a loud voice, Who do I vote for?
- Hispanic voters registering to vote (ages 25 -40), but could not read and complete the registration forms in English or Spanish.
- Voices of the Frontier (Vozes de la Frontera) assisting voters in the voting booth.
- Some Hispanic voters knew their names, but not their addresses
- The Poll Inspector was distributing ballots in which the voter could only vote for President Trump or Biden. There were no city council, congressman, assemblyman etc....on the ballot.